Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Daniel Bennett Schwartz

















Today I had the privilege to visit artist, Daniel Bennett Schwartz, at his studio in New York City. As many of you know, I have been showing Dan's paintings for a few years now.
As I walked into his loft space my eyes began to wander, catching glimpses of paintings. It was difficult for me not to want to start flipping through neatly stacked oils on panel. Dan is in the process of inventorying his work for an upcoming exhibition at The prestigious Century Association in October.
I am excited to announce that sometime in the Fall, Still Life will be honored once again to exhibit a selection of these masterful paintings.
Take a moment and check out Dan's website, one of the finest contemporary realist painters today.
http://www.danielbschwartz.com

No comments: